We offer insulating gas mixtures based on C4-FN with carrier gases such as CO2, N2 or O2 supplied in pressure vessels of various volumes. These mixtures can be supplied partially liquefied or in gaseous form, depending on your requirements. For this purpose, either C4-FN new gas or gas reconditioned by DILO in new gas quality is used, guaranteed by the DILO Certified Gas quality promise.
- Complete handling of the ordering process:
From the calculation of the individual gas quantity to the transport on site
- Economical and fast procurement even for small gas quantities
- No need to use individual gases on site
- Collection / dispatch in vessels rented or purchased from DILO or
customer’s own pressure vessels
- Gravimetric in mol-% to achieve permanently high mixing accuracy
- Traceable to the international unit system
- Quality standards through regular calibration of the measuring systems
and certified processes
- Every gas mixture is supplied with a safety data sheet in accordance with (EC)
- Use of exclusively TÜV-approved pressure vessels
- Analytical verification of every gas mixture in the DILO in-house laboratory using gas
chromatographic and mass spectrometric measurement methods.
Gas chromatographic and spectroscopic analyses of each gas mixture in our DILO Lab additionally ensure a consistently high level of quality.