Service carts for large and extra large gas compartments
The L170 service cart has been developed to recover, evacuate, fill, purify and vent large to extra large SF6 gas compartments with high process reliability. Thus, a gas compartment with 1,000l and 5 bar pa can be recovered down to 1 mbar in only 38 minutes*) when using the DN40 coupling**). Thanks to the state-of-the art control all functions run automatically and are displayed on a 10“ touch panel. The operating software with intuitive user navigation in several languages makes operation very easy and comfortable. This service cart can be optionally operated via mobile devices such as a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Emission-free gas handling is the high standard for all DILO service carts. SF6 gas can be recovered down to a fi nal vacuum of < 1 mbar. When using the hermetically gastight couplings and connecting systems, emissions will not occur! The series also enables short recovery and evacuating times thanks to the existing DN20 / DN 40 couplings.
The L170 series is optionally available with a second DN20 connecting coupling so that two functions can be carried out simultaneously.This makes it possible to evacuate air from one gas compartment and at the same time fi ll another gas compartment with SF6 gas or to recover the gas from it.
- Devices for liquid SF6 storage (storage pressure up to max. 50 bar).
- SF6 gas recovery down to < 1 mbar
- Automatic control via 10” capacitive touch panel
- Reversing switch to correct the direction of rotation
- Digital weighing scales for SF6 cylinders
- Reduction to transport pressure as integrated special function
- All versions are available with integrated tanks, CE marked or optionally with SQL and ASME approval